Thursday, June 5, 2014

Once When Alison Was in Paris (Homemade "Mad Gab")

Here's a mind game for you. Are you able to read this story?

Wants sup pawn gnat thyme, Iowa’s wok king grrrrr owned in France – Paris, to be exact. Jardin du Luxembourg, to be even exacter. Iowa’s ought tempting two disc hover wear ache reaps tan ‘twas, bee cause sigh was so vary, vary hung gray.

Sum won whose poke English shooed me where the nearest stand was, hand die forever was crate full too that purse sun. Awn my weight toothy cart o’ crepes, a handsome Frenchman stopped me, hand die was like, “Ooo la la,” boot tie was also like, “Oh know! Eye dew knot no how too talk French whiff few!” Buoy oh buoy how eye whish shy cooed talk French whiff him, though.

Boot heed deed knot whish two wisp hers wheat nothings tomb me, though. Tall, muscular, handsome Frenchman hone lead D’s hired two pairs wade me two munch on feud in the beast row where he was a wait tore. He pole lightly add rest me in his bee you tea full language. Want sire eel hazed that he bee leaved eye was joust ton other calm un-French speaker, afros up and my jaw locked up, hand died id knot no watt twos hay, obviously, bee cause eyed id knot no how to talk French, hand needle lest whose hay, eye was off righted, sew eyed id dints hey anything. Eye justice mile Dan walked away. Whale, eye pole lightly shook my head Dan den walked away.

Boo hoo! Why dew eye knot no how two talk French? He was joust a wader, boutique cooed half bean the loaf of my life! Blast yew, native tongue!

French wood of cumin handy a bout twin team in it’s later, win eye was standing in line for the public water closet near the Jardin. Their wassail lady of seasoned age who was standing in front of me in the line. She was short, whiff white hair, where ring lasses. Sheet urn duh round and shift header ryes sup word tomb meat mine. And then she’s Polk. In French. Hers was an interrogative statement, but naturally eyed id knot no watt she was trynna ask. Sew eye justice mile Dan oozed body language in a manor that translated into, “I’m sorry, I have know idear watt your saying tomb me.”

And that was that.

And that’s all eye half twos hay about that.

1 comment: